Business Process Analyst
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst in Atlanta, GA.
This role is responsible for supporting TK Elevator’s Field Technicians and Customers in the provisioning, troubleshooting, and continued support of our new EOX Elevator systems. This person reports to the Head of Digital Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS:
- Responsible for supporting TK Elevator’s Field technicians in the provisioning, and deployment operations process, troubleshooting and SLAs to enable both factory and field to deliver product requirements.
- Ability to process map, value stream map and experience in process controls.
- Provide expert-level support to Field technicians on the following systems:
- Internet of Things (IOT), Network, Infotainment, and emergency communications
- Serves as liaison between TKE Field technicians and Level 2 and Level 3 Engineering and related support.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and business analysis as requested by management.
- Attends cross-functional workshops and support process and value stream mapping & development for configuring, delivering, and supporting new technologies, systems, and related processes.
- Assist with defining SLA’s and updating as needed.
- Waste and improvement plans using 5-whys, fishbone, or other cause & effect methods.
- Accomplish the service level agreements (SLAs) to drive growth of digital services for our newest elevators and overall Digital Elevator Platform (DEP)
- Monitor process and commercial SLAs, execute continuous improvement -including bug reporting, issue capture, containment of issues and ultimate corrective and/or preventive actions to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Support the dispatch call center, remote operations center (remote monitoring) and branch operations & sales teams in and around North America with technical support via Level 1 and Level 2 support processes.
- Be the “eyes and ears” of technology issues, changes, bugs & provide VOC feedback based on interactions -seek opportunities to adapt product & business models quickly to meet customer and market trends in the property management & building technology spaces.
- Ability to work well in teams and within cross-functional teams and manage stakeholders including operations and communications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year degree preferred; 2-year degree in computer science or similar technical domain preferred
- 3-5 years elevator industry experience, preferably field/technical experience
- General familiarity with software code preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Remote monitoring experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and related services
- Familiarity with cyber security requirements
- Willingness to support emergency weekend and evening phone calls and problems as needed.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Finance and Controlling|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.