Electrical Engineer II- OSC
Atlanta, Georgia, USA — TK Elevator Corporation
Was wir erwarten
This role will design, develop, implement and analyze electrical components of the elevator systems including but not limited to control systems. The position focuses on development of electrical hardware requirements and hardware development which includes verification and validation activities of the product development life-cycle.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Designs electrical components and elevator systems.
- Relies on experience and judgment with very limited instructions to plan and accomplish goals.
- Uses computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments.
- Understands and uses the A17.1 elevator code as a basis for all designs.
- Reads requirements and specifications to fully understand the systems required for the components being used.
- Generates designs per the outlined requirements and specifications.
- Evaluates and produces designs for the manufacturing of hydraulic and traction elevators.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and company safety standards while working in the lab and test tower.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Wen wir suchen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years related experience required; Experience in a lean manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Comprehension of general electrical engineering concepts required.
- Experience in using computer-assisted design software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Blue Beam/Adobe Writer; Substantial understanding of elevator systems and codes preferred
- Experience with the use of computer-assisted engineering tools.
- Experience with the use of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, probes, meters, etc.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Einsatzbereich:||Engineering und Anlagenbau|
|Branche:||Maschinenbau und Urbane Mobilität|
Bewerbungsfrist: so lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite aufgeführt ist, suchen wir nach passenden Kandidaten (m/w/d). Los geht’s, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.