Learning & Development Specialist
Atlanta, Georgia, USA — TK Elevator Corporation
Was wir erwarten
The Learning & Development Specialist role is responsible for a wide array of learning and development tasks to support functional areas across the organization in technical training, soft skills training, and leadership development.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide advanced facilitation skills and classroom management techniques to deliver functional and soft skill topics/content
- Delivery methods to include proficiency in instructor led trainings, webinars, virtual classrooms, video recordings, and blended learning environments
- Serve as learning consultant to the key business areas
- Provide feedback to seed campus staff and assist in the updating existing content, based on learning feedback and measurement
- Build/maintain relationships with key business partners to ensure alignment of seed campus initiatives with business goals
- Maintain program cohesiveness by following through with pre, during, and post training activities including survey collection, knowledge checks, success stories, & barriers to implementation, relationship management
- Conduct learning needs analysis in conjunction with seed campus partners to provide optimal solutions to the business
- Serve as learning consultant for train the trainer sessions, business optimization, and problem solving
- Provide post training survey data and summary to training requestor to show completion, impact and measure training ROI when appropriate/applicable
- Participate in development process including Agile
- Prepare and deliver communications to instructors and participants including training dates, locations, enrollment information, transportation and other necessary enrollment information methodologies
- Check publications for accuracy and quality control
- Ability to create, send, and roll up survey information, including summary data to key business partners to demonstrate training impact
Wen wir suchen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience to facilitate/conduct instructor-led and virtual training in a classroom and/or web-based setting
- Five years or more of training development and delivery experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education, Training & Development,
Organizational Development, HR, or related discipline
- General knowledge of instructional design processes (i.e. ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
- Training certification from ATD, DDI, or another like institute preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with learning management systems (LMS) preferred
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Arbeitsmodus:||Teilweise Home Office|
|Einsatzbereich:||Engineering und Anlagenbau|
|Branche:||Maschinenbau und Urbane Mobilität|
Bewerbungsfrist: so lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite aufgeführt ist, suchen wir nach passenden Kandidaten (m/w/d). Los geht’s, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.