Manager- Operational Excellence (Olive Branch)
USA, , USA — TK Elevator Corporation
Was wir erwarten
This role will be able to fully understand, deploy and teach all Lean methodologies and principles on an advanced level to determine which methodology applies to any problem current or from past occurrences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures the timely completion of projects and initiatives that move the company in the direction of true North while helping achieve short- and long-term business objectives.
- Implementation of Lean strategy while monitoring and adjusting resource requirements with business objectives and budgets.
- Identify and quantify the most significant savings opportunities available in any situation.
- Match the correct amount of change activity with the prevailing human resources and cultural situation.
- Cross functional expertise in both transactional and operations areas of a business enterprise and lead cross- functional teams at all levels to develop, track, and implement strategic and tactical projects.
- Support definition and execution of the Lean strategy and operational roadmap/footprint.
- Identify the correct OpEx methodology to improve supply chain or business processes.
- Teach OpEx methodologies and principles to all team members from hourly employees or executives.
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities using a range of methodologies (Visual Management, Mission Control, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Assessment & Design (VSA/VSD), Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VAVE), Design for Manufacturing & Assembly (DFM/A))
- Coach employees at all levels in management and leadership skills.
- Coach team members, functional teams and cross-functional teams in the methodology of Visual Management (VM), including how to set up VM tools, how to interpret them and how to act on them.
- Coach and mentor employees in all areas of Lean and OPEX methodologies.
- Write new procedures and process instructions on an advanced level.
- Prepare reports and training materials in addition to technical reports.
- Create and deliver education, training and coaching in a variety of methods: Classroom instruction, Hands-on exercises, Simulations, 1:1, etc.
- Act as subject matter expert for all Lean Methodologies and Principles.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop advanced level solutions for cross functional problems.
- Soft Skills coaching and training.
- Multi Project Management of large complex projects.
- Support the facilitation of Hoshin Kanri / Strategy deployment events.
- Work with Finance department to determine financial benefits of projects, establish tracking mechanisms and be able to address issues.
- Establish correlations between projects and initiatives involving
Wen wir suchen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, MBA preferred
- Certification in Six Sigma & Lean Methodology
- 7+ years successful, hands-on implementation of a broad range of Lean methodologies, including at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Possess advanced training and coaching skills.
- Successful deployment of Lean Methodologies.
- History of progressively increasing responsibility, preferably within different functions, both commercial and technical.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, facilitation, and structured problem-solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility with regard to approach, yet uncompromising regarding Operational Excellence Principles.
- Profound knowledge of Lean Supply Chain Methodologies.
- Facilitate successful teams (Project, Functional, Kaizen/RIE)
- Self-directed, self-motivated and able work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate change.
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Office software, specifically spreadsheet and presentation applications (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Able to work aggressively with a concentrated focus on details.
- Possess the ability to excel at working with team members at all levels and different functions/departments.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written to all levels within the company.
- Experience in leading cross functional team members at all levels.
- Possess expert understanding with experience in various facets of the supply chain management.
- Has multi-year experience in more than two Functional Areas, with a preference for at least one of which is nontechnical in nature (Finance. Supply Chain, Material Planning, HR, etc) and the other one technical (Quality, Production, Engineering, etc…)
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Einsatzbereich:||Engineering und Anlagenbau|
|Branche:||Maschinenbau und Urbane Mobilität|
Bewerbungsfrist: so lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite aufgeführt ist, suchen wir nach passenden Kandidaten (m/w/d). Los geht’s, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.