Atlanta, Georgia, USA — TK Elevator Corporation
Was wir erwarten
- Identifies areas of functional improvement and implement new systems or procedures to generate efficiencies.
- Develop and lead a payroll team of 16 employees
- Ensure payroll accurately computes and records time, earnings, employee benefits, special deductions, taxes, garnishments, etc
- Oversee all payroll functions within ADP Enterprise, including system upgrades, patches, regression testing, export interface maintenance and reporting.
- Accountable for the timely remittance of approximately 1500- 2000 certified payroll reports per week, in addition to any certified revisions or back reports needed
- Involved in strategic planning and development of the payroll vision and business strategies to assist in the accomplishment of overall company goals and objectives
- Responsible to prepare and maintain annual budget for the Payroll Department, as well as perform periodic P&L review and analysis
- Work with TKE GmbH and third party vendors to ensure proper taxation of inbound and outbound expatriate employees
- Review and give final approval for quarterly and annual payments and returns by tax vendor
- Approve all payroll-related AP requests to ensure timely remittance to vendors and agencies
- Manage auditor requests and work with Corporate Accounting to provide payroll data for audit demands while ensuring employee confidentiality is maintained
- Identify and propose system and process improvements
- Maintain metrics for payroll data flow/accuracy and report results weekly to Operations and monthly to executives
- Cultivate employees with advancement potential to be promotable within the organization
- Assist Corporate Accounting with reconciliation of payroll related GL entries
- Develop line management of personnel to ensure continuity of leadership within Payroll
Wen wir suchen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 Year Degree & CPP required
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- 2+ years of payroll management experience
- 2+ years of employee development experience
- 1+ years of union payroll experience
- Multi-state and international payroll processing experience
- Strong knowledge of payroll best practices
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Arbeitsmodus:||Teilweise Home Office|
|Branche:||Maschinenbau und Urbane Mobilität|
Bewerbungsfrist: so lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite aufgeführt ist, suchen wir nach passenden Kandidaten (m/w/d). Los geht’s, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.