Sales Development Training Program (Miami)
Miami, Florida, USA — TK Elevator Corporation
Was wir erwarten
The STEP Trainee will gain knowledge of products, processes, and customer relationships to easily transition into a sales position and contribute to the branch’s profitability. Our STEP program helps develop professional individuals who advance into leadership positions to effectively manage our business, interact with internal and external customers, and build successful and profitable teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Field Sales Training
- Gain an understanding of the company’s safety culture and policies by participating in the orientation class and safety training
- Gain an understanding and experience of operations in our multiple lines of business, including new installation, modernization, repair and service of elevator
- Complete online training modules, training events, and branch meetings to gain a better understanding of the company and its products and services
- Develop and deliver weekly presentations as well as a final presentation
Office Sales Training
- Participate in activities associated with elevator sales, including new installation sales, modernization sales, service sales and repair sales
- Shadow sales representatives in all lines of business, to gain an understanding of all business markets
- Complete hands-on training of sales systems and sales processes
- Gain a strong understanding of TK Elevator, the organizational mission and objectives, customer focus, safety, ethical standards, and compliance
After successful completion of our Sales Development Program (average 6 months), Trainees become Account Managers with established clients in a specific geographic territory, where they provide excellent customer service to our clients, develop and nurture new customer relationships, and share industry expertise. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and nurture ongoing relationships with customers to build an understanding of their needs
- Exceed sales goals by utilizing company tools for service and repair growth and cancellation reduction
- Prepare service contract bids and repair job proposals
- Develop capital plans, budgets, and schedules for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of company products and develop knowledge of local elevator code requirements
- Prospect, develop and maintain relationships with new customers
Wen wir suchen
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous experience in a sales internship program
- Technical aptitude to learn new software (Oracle, SAP, or other ERP systems)
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communications skills
- Ability to write reports, contract proposals and business correspondence
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Arbeitsmodus:||Teilweise Home Office|
|Einsatzbereich:||Vertrieb, Marketing und Kommunikation|
|Branche:||Maschinenbau und Urbane Mobilität|
Bewerbungsfrist: so lange die Stelle auf unserer Karriereseite aufgeführt ist, suchen wir nach passenden Kandidaten (m/w/d). Los geht’s, wir freuen uns auf Ihre Bewerbung.