Superintendent- Service (Phoenix)
TK Elevator Corporation — Phoenix, Arizona, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Superintendent- Service in Phoenix, AZ
Responsible for assisting with service operations so that the service department functions in an efficient and cost effective manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Visits job sites and performs quality audits to insure that route work is being completed efficiently and in a cost effective manner
- Performs NIM job audit within 15 days of construction and modernization turnovers. Includes identifying issues that could potentially affect the overall reliability of the equipment and providing feedback and recommendations for the improvement of future installations
- Assists mechanics with jobs. Includes trouble shooting and providing on-the-job training
- Uses accounting reports to review route profitability and call backs. Includes providing feedback, data and reports to management
- Takes part and assists with safety training
- Provides technical input to sales staff on the scope of work and materials needed to bid repair work. Includes calculating labor and material costs
- Provides feedback to service manager prior to field evaluations and performance ratings
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all federal, state and local elevator industry code requirements
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes, and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods. Includes working with regional field trainers
- Determines what materials need to be ordered for repairs and orders parts
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Thorough knowledge of the construction industry and general management skills; or general business knowledge normally acquired though a Bachelor’s degree; or two years experience managing on a branch departmental level; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write reports, contract proposals and business correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers
- Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Engineering and Site Operations|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.