Working Student (m/w/d) Investor Relations and Mergers & Acquisitions
TK Elevator GmbH — Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees, TK Elevator achieved sales of €8.5 billion in fiscal year 2021/2022. We ensure high levels of customer service globally from our extensive network of about 1,000 locations. Over the past several decades, TK Elevator has established itself as one of the world’s leading elevator companies and became independent after separation from the thyssenkrupp group in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is the service business proudly provided by around 25,000 service technicians. The product portfolio ranges from standardized elevators for low-rise residential buildings to highly customized solutions for skyscrapers. In addition, it covers escalators, moving walks, passenger boarding bridges and stair and platform lifts. Integrated cloud-based solutions, such as the MAX platform, are delivering enhanced services. With these digital offerings, there are no longer any limits to urban mobility. TKE – move beyond.
What we expect
- Support the IR and M&A team with international projects in a capital markets-oriented environment
- Stay updated on global trends and developments in the Elevator & Escalator market and its competitive landscape
- Use databases like Nasdaq and Bloomberg, and relay findings to the global leadership team
- Design presentations, reports, and analyses for our top management, investors, and other stakeholders
- Be actively involved in the origination, execution, and integration of M&A projects, working closely with colleagues and external advisors
- Screen potential investment opportunities and collaborate in crafting business cases
- Work alongside the IR team in dialogues with the capital market and in refining existing reports and structures
Who we are looking for
- Current enrollment in business administration, economics, engineering, or a comparable degree program
- The ability to quickly grasp concepts, an analytical approach to numbers, and a detailed-oriented mindset, especially when under pressure
- A strong interest in capital market-related topics, with bonus points if you've gained experience in this field
- Team spirit, effective communication skills, and a proactive approach
- Solid skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- An excellent command of English, both spoken and written
What we offer
- From theory to practice - you gain valuable practical experience and have the chance to expand your professional network
- Above-average vacation entitlement - With us you get vacation according to the collective agreement
- Partly remote work - Depending on the task, you also have the option of working partly from your remote office
- Flexible working hours - With us, you can easily combine your studies with work
- Open corporate culture - We place more value on your personality than on a specific dress code 😊
- Great team - We are on a first-name basis and communicate at eye level across all positions
- Your well-being is important to us - You can expect free hot and cold drinks for an optimal start to the day, a kiosk with rolls, cakes and snacks for the small appetite and varied discounted food in the canteen at noon 😉
- Almost as nice as at home - We offer you bright, modern workplaces and good IT equipment
We value diversity. Therefore, we welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
Please apply online in English, including your notice period and salary expectations based on a regular 20 hour work week. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
|Experience level:||Internships/study jobs|
|Type of contract:||Temporary, Part-time|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.