Billing Coordinator- Repair
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Billing Coordinator- Repair located in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for reviewing, coordinating, and processing repairs for all US TKE branches. Includes entering data and processing repairs utilizing Oracle and Appian processes. Daily tasks include maintain back log calls to assist the branch in cleaning up outstanding repairs for processing, working with all levels of management to achieve company financial goals. Must establish & maintain a professional rapport through timely response to customers, both internal and external.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Mange and complete processing all repairs within established SLA’s.
- Processing of all repairs sold by US Field by entering data into Oracle and reviewing conctructual scope of work, labor hours, and materials tied to processsing of repair.
- Read & understand contractual payment requirements for processing and invoicing repair jobs.
- Maintain backlog database including reviewing backlog with internal stakeholders to increase repair closures to recognize revenue.
- Verify bill to and ship to information on repairs prior to invoicing.
- Invoicing repairs at time of completion for revenue recognition.
- Coordinate approval driven by Sales from business leaders as required by approval matrix.
- Accurate timely parts ordering to supplier in accordance with repair request.
- Assist in internal and external audit process
- Provides timely responses to all internal and external e-mail correspondence and point to point contact calls
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or one year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent professional experience is required.
- At least 1 year of experience within a professional business environment.
- Requires the ability to understand general arithmetic, speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations.
- Understand complex verbal and written instructions.
- Understand data processing applications.
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking, working well under pressure while paying close attention to detail to meet month-end deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive information, maintain a high level of data entry accuracy, and adhere to strict deadlines is essential.
- Individual will be able to display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employee, as well as the ability to communicate positively and effectively, verbally and in writing
- Must have strong computer skills, especially MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||General Administration and Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.