Cash Application Specialist - Summer 2024 Internship
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator Corporation is seeking a Cash Application Specialist Intern in Atlanta, GA
The intern assists with accurately applying all cash receipts in a timely and efficient manner. This includes providing research, support to branch managers/coordinators and resolution of unapplied/on account cash.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with entering daily credit card payments submitted by Account Reps into POS system & apply into appropriate AR system.
- Process bad debt write-offs to AR
- Process customer refunds submitted by the collection department into AR system.
- Maintain spreadsheet of customer refunds for GL reconciliation
- Perform research of unidentified cash by contacting Account Reps and/or customers via phone and/or mail
- Provides cash-related support for the National Accounts and Accounting departments.
- Provides cash related support for 100+ branches (account reconciliations, check copies, adjustments, etc.)
- Research and resolve customer inquiries.
- Ability to research extensively and have a basic understanding of billing.
- Process first touch payments in Billtrust Cash App
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Junior or Senior college student majoring in Business, Accounting or Finance from an accredited college
- Current GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills with ability to apply good judgment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Type of contract:
|Finance and Controlling
|Engineering & urban mobility
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.