Coordinator II (Middleton)
TK Elevator Corporation — Middleton, Tennessee, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Coordinator II in Middleton, TN.
This role is responsible for ensuring all orders and products are packaged and
shipped to domestic and international customers with accuracy and on time. The
position will be a backfill for the production leader in their absence.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate various aspects of the shipping area as needed to but not
limited to; loading and unloading trucks, locating inbound materials
and production runs and preparing manifest for UPS shipment.
- Coordinate and fulfill all facility stocking to fill customer orders,
including: working with the warehouse.
- Conduct all functions in a professional manner in accordance with the
organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws through the proper chain of command.
- Assign work to shop employees.
- Provide SQDC backup to Production Leaders.
- Send tracking info and job status to internal and external customers.
- Print all pull sheets.
- Participate in monthly safety inspections of the facility.
- Assist Production Leaders with general maintenance requirements for
- Participate in standardized testing for yard trucks.
- Research active jobs to distribute to shop floor.
- Contacts carriers via oral and written communication for pick-up of
- Continuous coordination with materials planning, assembly and project
teams for timely material processing.
- Assign work based on priorities and eliminate obstacles and
interruptions to shipping.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels by conducting physical counts,
reconciling data storage system.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned..
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Technical School required; College degree preferred
- Two to four years’ related warehouse experience required.
- Two to four years’ experience in a shipping environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manually lift up to 50 lbs as needed.
- Possess a basic understanding of lean material systems or lean production
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within the facility and
across the organization.
- Possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills with moderate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
and Outlook) required.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||General Administration and Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.