Critical Risk and Investigation Manager OSH (d/f/m)
TK ELEVATOR IBERICA HOLDING, SL UNIPERSONAL — Madrid, Spain
With customers in over 100 countries served by more than 50,000 employees. We ensure high levels of customer service globally from our extensive network of about 1,000 locations. Over the past several decades, TK Elevator has established itself as one of the world’s leading elevator companies and became independent after separation from the Thyssenkrupp group in August 2020. The company’s most important business line is the service business proudly provided by around 25,000 service technicians. The product portfolio ranges from standardized elevators for low-rise residential buildings to highly customized solutions for skyscrapers. In addition, it covers escalators, moving walks, passenger boarding bridges and stair and platform lifts. Integrated cloud-based solutions, such as the MAX platform, are delivering enhanced services. With these digital offerings, there are no longer any limits to urban mobility. TKE – move beyond.
What we expect
- Oversee critical risk management at TKE, handling all technical matters related to risk identification and management
- Identify and prioritize critical risks with the potential to result in serious injuries and fatalities (SIFs), utilizing clearly defined critical risk assessment criteria
- Develop and implement targeted strategies to mitigate critical risks, enhancing safety controls, training, and procedures accordingly
- Lead incident investigations, providing clear guidance to Business Units and delivering best practice training for incident investigation
- Analyze data to discern recurring trends and patterns related to critical safety risks
- Collaborate with the training function to develop specialized training programs for critical risk awareness and mitigation
Who we are looking for
- University Degree in Safety or equivalent field
- Over 10 years of operational OSH experience (preferably in the elevator industry)
- Preferably, a background in a mature safety culture
- Ability to understand challenges, recognize complexities and their root causes, and to prioritize effectively
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities, encompassing effective communication with various parties
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization
- A team player who thrives in fast-paced, international environments
- Proficient English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- Secure job and salary – permanent contract in a technically exciting, stable, and sustainable industry and an attractive compensation package
- Social benefits including flexible pay scheme and lunch tickets
- Teamwork & safety – an open, transparent, and value-oriented culture
- Individualized training plan from your very first day.
- TK Elevator is a company with an open, transparent culture that focuses on the people who make it up. At TKE you will receive frequent feedback, continuous training and space to contribute your ideas.
The position can also be filled in other countries. So please feel free to apply even if you're based in another country and are willing to travel for your new role - we will discuss your individual case.
TK Elevator is a forward-thinking company where people can find the freedom to broaden their horizons and become part of a company that is diverse, exciting, innovative and, on top of all, stable. We have created a work environment that fosters respect, tolerance and diversity, where people can grow professionally and work in teams passionate about transforming the industry.
At TKE we are committed to a corporate culture that values and is committed to diversity. We understand that different cultures, professional profiles, nationalities or gender enrich us and allow us to work together and achieve excellence. We are adhered to the world compact and the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your notice period.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Project Management|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.