Customer Service Advisor
TK Elevator UK Ltd — Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
What we expect
- Ensure the timely recording of any safety incidents and customer complaints notified via Central Service Administration team
- Processing Addition, Cancellation and Amendment SAF’s in a timely manner
- Ensuring all the relevant documents are attached behind Group Contracts in Navision
- Applying Endorsements on monthly basis (includes sending out Endorsement Prelists)
- Uplifting callout rates on monthly basis
- Invoicing Service Contracts (includes checking the Invoice Prelists for possible errors, manual invoicing, After Service Rendered invoicing, keeping Invoice Summary Sheet up to date)
- Assisting with any SAF related queries
- Providing Branch Support with any Service Administration related tasks (Updating PO numbers on existing Contracts, providing training as and when required, updating Navision with Customer email addresses or contact details etc.)
- Making Sure Navision is up to date with the relevant information provided by Branches
- Answering incoming calls in professional manner, logging the callouts and allocating engineers
- Answering autodialler calls (entrapments), logging the callouts in Navision and allocating engineers
- Providing support to the Customers over the phone
- Lift off and Service Completion reports as and when required
- Monitoring and answering TKE UK Service Centre Emails
- Monitoring and answering TKE UK Info Emails
- Monitoring and answering TKE UK SAF Emails
- Providing support to the Branches with any callout related queries (including OOH queries)
- Providing cover in case of holidays or sickness (this includes sending Monthly SAF Reports, Autodialler Reports etc.)
- Engage in monthly completion of Net Promoter Score Customer surveys to ensure completion of defined quota and feedback measures of customer interaction
Who we are looking for
- GCSE Maths and English
- Strong Microsoft Office and database skills.
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent document production skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and able to follow procedures
- Highly motivated, reliable and hardworking.
- Positive attitude and effective communicator
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised, approachable and flexible
- Ability to manage many tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- Strong organisational and people skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Consistently works to deadlines.
What we offer
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary, 33 days holidays a year, access to a company health cash scheme (BHSF), network benefits platform and company pension.
As an equal opportunity employer, TK Elevator value diversity.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion are going to help ensuring the ideas, perspectives as well as the experiences of our colleagues to support the culture of learning and needing to bring together talent across the world. TK Elevator welcome applicants from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Customer Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.