Customer Service Advisor
TK Elevator UK Ltd — Nottingham (Nottinghamshire), Nottingham (England)
About TK Elevator UK Ltd
We are moved by what moves people, by what moves the world and in our ever-growing cities. As a leading Global Elevator Business, we create environments where future generations want to work by making sure we are honest and transparent with our colleagues as well as our clients. We inspire our colleagues to act as Entrepreneurs in their roles by injecting passion, enthusiasm, and drive whilst taking responsibility for their overall contribution to deliver the wider business objectives.
Keeping our Colleagues Safe is at the heart of everything we do, and we are a business which has unique engineering capabilities, providing full lifecycle support for urban mobility, and vertical transportation.
What we expect
Adequately supporting the company's service business by logging customer and emergency call outs and dispatching to our engineers inline with customer and company SLA’s
Monday – Thursday – 8:30am – 5pm
Friday – 8:30am – 3:45pm
- Log and dispatch call outs raised by customer
- Answer customer queries over multiple platforms (phone/email)
- Ensure the timely recording of any safety incidents and customer complaints
- Answer and dispatch emergency call outs
- Providing support to the Branches with any callout related queries (including OOH queries)
- Engage in monthly completion of Net Promoter Score Customer surveys
- General Admin and KPI reporting
Who we are looking for
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong organisational and people skills.
- Positive attitude and effective communicator
- Ability to manage many tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- GCSE Maths and English
What we offer
A competitive salary, 33 days holidays a year, year which increases with length of service, access to a company health cash scheme (BHSF), network benefits, company pensions and discounts from local gyms.
As an equal opportunity employer, TK Elevator value diversity. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion are going to help ensuring the ideas, perspectives as well as the experiences of our colleagues to support the culture of learning and needing to bring together talent across the world. TK Elevator welcome applicants from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Customer Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.