Data Catalog Analyst (Olive Branch)
Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States — TK Elevator Corporation
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Data Catalog Analyst in Olive Branch, MS
The purpose of this role is to support the spare parts business in creating and maintaining master data in multiple enterprise resource planning platforms throughout the organizations. The catalogs are used by various entities therefore knowledge and data setup are essential. The role requires someone who is detailed oriented, organized, results driven, and can work in a cross functional global team environment as well as help drive local change management required to implement new software platforms and work processes.
ESSSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyses of various catalogs and product offerings.
- Creating and maintaining of master data
- Setting up records in the main enterprise resource planning.
- Setting up parts in the field organization and external catalogs.
- Capturing and acquiring pictures of parts and uploading to the various catalogs.
- Prepare accurate, timely service to internal customers to assure the precise part is processed correctly.
- Identify and resolve request discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Lead or perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School and/or Technical School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2-4 Years’ Experience in Data Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or associate degree in a field a plus.
- Elevator part knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Word, heavy Excel, and Outlook is required.
- ERP Software Experience – Oracle Preferable
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Production and Manufacturing|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.