Electrical Technician III
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Technician located in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for assisting with developing test equipment for elevator components, assemblies, and systems and with installing elevator subsystems, components, and mockups. The position focuses on the testing and qualification of electrical parts and systems. Responsibilities include design work, conducting tests, component fabrication, and assembly of test fixtures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Produce test fixtures
- Assist engineers with performing test plans
- Assist Technician III/IV with the installation, removal, service, repair, and modifications of elevator systems
- Assisting in the modification of the building’s electrical supply systems
- Clean elevator car tops, machine rooms, pits, and hoistways
- Reads requirements and specifications to fully understand the systems required for the components being used.
- Works with others to create SOPs and create/implement safety protocols
- Adherence to all company safety procedures and standards
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned with limited supervision
- Successful Completion of elevator and safety training
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4-6 years of equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of elevator experience
- OSHA 10
- TKE Adjusters Training
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Engineering and Site Operations|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.