Financial Analyst- Corporate FP&A
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
As a key individual contributor on the FP&A Team, the Financial Analyst will support Executive leadership by providing consolidated budget scenarios and forecasts. This role reports to the BU NA Corp Manager of FP&A . The team at large provides insight and reporting support to the Board of the North American organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and enhance tools used to consolidate forecasts for all North America operational units to drive visibility into observable financial trends.
- Analyze and evaluate submitted forecasts and collaborate with FP&A Team members as well as department leaders to develop the narrative for the financial results.
- Assist with the month-end-close process for the North American organization and prepare accurate, insightful, concise, and timely reporting packages for the Executive Leadership.
- Track actual performance towards the annual budget and/or rolling monthly forecast. Identify and quantify deviations or potential risks or opportunities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in all geographic areas to build successful business partnerships and endure effective financial management.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as requested, including supporting highly visible special projects.
- Drive continuous improvement, standardized workflows, and automation to support business needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in financial reporting, analytics, budgeting and forecasting roles.
- Working knowledge of an industrial company business model and its financial performance measures.
- Ability to operate at a high level within a multi-national organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or similar field is required. MBA preferred.
- Ability to solve complex problems through solution-oriented analysis and outcome-driven solutions.
- Expert Excel skill set, along with strong financial modeling and data mining expertise.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, with a demonstrated ability to develop management presentations.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle, EPM Cloud and other financial reporting software preferred.
- A high level of initiative and drive, with a natural sense of ownership for projects and duties.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with C-levels leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to execute process improvements and identify automation opportunities.
- High degree of Emotional Intelligence, and a critical thinker with a natural curiosity.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Finance and Controlling|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.