Global Cluster Lead Digital Solutions (d / f / m)
TK Elevator Brasil (GUA) — Guaíba, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
People are at the heart of everything we do at TK Elevator: we work as a team, we care about the safety of others and we share a common vision to keep the world moving. This is your opportunity to go further and impact the future of urban mobility. what we expect.
This Role Will Be Responsible For
- Leading a global matrix of development teams (~50 FTEs / 4 directs) within the digital cluster to plan and execute business level deliverables for global product realization.
- Working directly with TKE engineering leadership and product life cycle management to assure alignment of digital transformation strategy.
- Leading and coordinating strategic decision making by integrating digital approaches that use authoritative sources of data and models across disciplines.
- Built out the HW/SW platforms for future use cases and create a clear technology roadmap with a 3-to-5-year outlook.
- Partnering with the Digital Program Manager to align budget, scope, timelines, and implement/launch the technical solutions with the business.
- Working with management to identify staff global necessities, engage technical resources and further built out the digital cluster.
- Frequent, pro-active alignments with customers, stakeholders as well as the E2E process functions to assure the deliverables are met.
- Incorporate beneficial engineering tools and best practice approaches into product realization to assure a state of the art team / environment setup.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering (ABET accredited), physics, computer science or a related technical/scientific field.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in challenging and accountable engineering roles with product responsibility.
- Understanding digital portfolios and providing insights to increase product efficiencies as well as solutions for future state digital products & services.
- Experience in supplying SW/HW product deliverables to production sites, suppliers and internal costumers.
- Knowledge of B2B or B2C IoT products as well as cloud service stacks (Azure, AWS, Google, etc…)
- Technical experience with full stack communications and data models from devices to cloud backend/endpoints.
- Proficient English for technical as well as managerial discussions and negotiations.
- Collaborative, inclusive working style giving clear directions when needed and developing the team members to grow.
- Experience in working with global project teams and being aware of cultural differences as well as leveraging these.
- Curious, positive, open minded for solutions and new technologies.
- Self-Starter – able to recognize problems within systems and take action to resolve and improve the status quo continuously.
- Good target focus which supports prioritization and decision making in high workload situations.
Nice to Have
- Superior knowledge of embedded systems.
- Applying subject matter knowledge to the various scenarios and be able to solve problems individually.
- Advanced degree in engineering, science, or applicable business discipline.
- Leadership experience from a multinational company, managing large complex projects with history of success.
- Leadership experience from a multinational company building and managing a large development portfolio of products and solutions.
- Knowledge and working experience from the elevator industry.
What we offer
Working in a fast paced multinational with global opportunities and a young motivated team, shaping the future of the industry. Options to further grow the business within the digital products and services. Access to state of the art technologies within the elevator industry. Global network of R&D as well as manufacturing locations in Asia, Europe, North and South America. Hybrid working model (on site / home) with trip options to jobsites, our various test towers and prototype installations. Health care, Dental care, Bonus, Private pension, Program for pregnant women, Social support program, Life insurance, Telemedicine, Telenutrition, Telepsychology, Restaurant, Transportation, Wippo- Club Advantages
O que oferecemos
Health care, Dental care, Bonus, Private pension, Program for pregnant women, Social support program, Life insurance, Telemedicine, Telenutrition, Telepsychology, Restaurant, Transportation, Wippo- Club Advantages
TK Elevator prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Detalhes da vaga
|Data de publicação:||2023/11/21|
|Nível de entrada:||Gestão|
|Tipo de contrato:||Por tempo indeterminado, Tempo integral|
|Modo de trabalho:||Não especificado|
|Área de atuação:||Engenharia e Construção de instalações|
|Setor:||Engenharia e Mobilidade Urbana|
|Número da vaga:||BRA_ET_BULA_TK_ELEVA76395|
Prazo de inscrição: enquanto a publicação do cargo estiver em nossa página de carreiras, estamos em busca de candidatos adequados (m/f/d). Vamos lá! Aguardamos sua inscrição!