Maintenance Billing Intern - Summer 2024 Internship
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator Corporation is seeking a Maintenance Billing Intern in Atlanta, GA
The intern assists with contract analysis, processing and reporting as well as day to day ad-hoc processes supporting the Shared Service Center. Candidate will gain exposure to analytics that are provide to US executives to drive business decisions and better understand our customer requirements. Furthermore, the candidate will learn data reporting and cleansing, quality methodologies, and change management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist in reviewing new maintenance contracts to ensure accurate billing information, proper signatures, and alignment with customer contracts.
- Contribute to monthly account reconciliation, ensuring accurate entry of all information in the system and proper posting of credits/debits to customer accounts.
- Collaborate in the generation of monthly reports detailing all contract activity for each assigned location.
- Assist with improvement projects
- Other projects/duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Junior or Senior college student majoring in Business, Accounting or Finance from an accredited college
- Current GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and research skills with ability to apply good judgment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Type of contract:
|Finance and Controlling
|Engineering & urban mobility
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.