Operations Coordinator- Modernization (Nashville)
TK Elevator Corporation — Nashville, Tennessee, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator- Modernization in Nashville, TN.
Responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with the service operations department so that the department functions efficiently and cost effectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sends turnover approval requests to turnover “mailbox” for all jobs that are scheduled for final inspection during the month. Keeps Operations systems/tools and inter-department calendars accurate.
- Receives final acceptance forms from the field, inputs the information date into Operations systems/tools notifies appropriate personnel; forwards a copy of the final acceptance form to Regional Billing; and updates related reports.
- Receives New Installation Maintenance audit reports; updates Operations systems/tools and sends to New Installation Maintenance Audit email.
- Tracks jobs with New Installation Maintenance and/or interim maintenance and works closely with Sales Contract Administrator to ensure proper holds and/or adjustments are placed on existing service accounts under Modernization.
- Receives completed booking packages from sales; reviews booking package for terms and conditions pertaining to certified payroll, New Installation Maintenance warranty and any other pertinent terms.
- Prepares certified payroll package and sends to the Regional Certified Payroll Administrator.
- Reviews distributor report for ship dates and updates in Operations systems/tools. Includes reviewing the file to determine appropriate permits needed, preparing the permits, and preparing the intent to install forms to obtain the permit.
- Prepares and logs change orders into Operations systems/tools. Includes following up on outstanding change orders, booking change orders, and providing time tickets/documentation to the customer as needed.
- Prepares documentation and attends the weekly operation meetings and monthly order management calls. Includes assigning tasks during/after the meeting. If a project requires onsite visits the Coordinator may be asked to attend the kick-off meeting.
- Schedules final inspections with all necessary parties.
- Completes all project closeout documentation and sends to required recipients.
- Participates in the monthly Accounts Receivable conference call with Regional Collections. Actively pursues and follows-up on accounts receivable items. Tracks and sends deposit checks to Regional Collections.
- Assists in the preparation of payroll in in Operations systems/tools. for Superintendent approval. Includes providing documentation required for payroll processing and filing original expense receipts.
- Receives and reviews union vacation request forms for conflicts and available time. Tracks time-off requests utilizing Vacation Tracker in Oracle, forwards reports to designated parties.
- Submits warranty claims and accurately tracks to ensure timely processing of the warranty.
- Creates parts requisitions based on accurate and detailed documentation from field and/or operations management. This may include safety, uniforms, and supplies.
- Reviews invoice on-hold reports and works with Office Manager, Region and Corporate, as needed, to resolve the hold.
- Maintains and analyses various daily, weekly and monthly reports. Includes resolving open commitments, expected receipts, and jobs eligible to close reports.
- Receives and distributes faxes and correspondence pertaining to operations.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or one-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training in basic business administration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some elevator repair administrative work
- Oracle database knowledge
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||General Administration and Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.