Operations Coordinator- Service (Boston)
TK Elevator Corporation — Westwood, Massachusetts, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator - Service in Boston, MA.
Responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with processing service contracts, customer changes and supporting the service sales department as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Reviews service contract booking packages. Includes completing customer number request forms, reviewing and completing Installed Base forms and verifying the service contract transmittal forms. Creates branch service file and mechanic file.
- Ensures that customer change forms are accurate and forwards to regional contract administrators. Completes service contract change requests and attaches all relevant information to existing contract.
- Verifies all information on new EDS sheets and updates contact information in service contracts. Searches databases, customers, Installed Base and service contracts for existing information.
- Runs mass escalation report. Includes exporting and formatting report into Excel and forwarding to branch manager for review. Special Price list escalations
- Receives and reviews final acceptances from construction and modernization departments. Processes owner and unit changes as necessary.
- Prints special deck invoices and mails to customers. Prints service contract invoices upon request from customers or branch.
- Participates in monthly A/R conference calls with Regional Collectors. Actively pursues and follows-up on A/R items.
- Prepares and submits credit memos. Actively cleanses unapplied credits and submits washout requests as necessary.
- Assists with processing certificates of insurance for service jobs.
- Maintains PCard for use by branch.
- Supports sales efforts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains Board Inventory and conducts annual inventory
- Maintains safety SIR and uploads documents to SafeTKE
- AP- hand code invoices without PO-daily report-Expected receipts report
- Office Supplies/Forms
- UPS-shipping and statements
- Spreadsheet for cancellations to Branch Manager
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Three to six months related experience and/or training in basic business administration
- Some elevator repair administrative work preferred
- Oracle database knowledge
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Sales, Marketing and Communication|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.