Operations Coordinator- Service/Repair (Little Rock)
TK Elevator Corporation — Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator - Service/Repair in Little Rock, AR
Responsible for performing all administrative duties associated with the service operations department so that the department functions efficiently and cost effectively.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs Install Base maintenance as needed. Creates safety inspection tickets.
- Updates on-call lists, sends detailed notification to Dispatch daily. Checks technicians in/out, sends down car listing and communicates information to Dispatch and supervisors.
- Provides status to National Accounts and customers on open work orders and completed callbacks. Updates evening ticket with the monthly work order number.
- Acts as liaison between the branch operations and regional dispatch; maintains shared calendars for dispatch with field attendance and work scheduling. Reviews open ticket reports and submits to dispatch.
- Tracks Operations systems and tool audits.
- Assists mechanics with information technology downloads, on mobile devices and info into other Systems, ordering brochures and tools. Orders new phones and replacements for the service department. (N/A if branch has office manager.)
- Assists managers with safety meetings and maintains documentation. (N/A if branch has office manager)
- Completes manual payroll entry forms, includes daily DVR processing and cost corrections.
- Creates parts requisitions and receives parts. Reviews weekly report of un-received invoices.
- Performs research and review for Service Manager which may include running Account History reports, weekly pre-invoicing reports, high profile service account reports, Work in Process, Routing, TK Exact, missed service reports, sick unit reports, researching billable calls.
- Sends copy of down payment checks to regional Accounts Receivable. Submits checks sent to branch for service to lockbox
- Creates safety inspection tickets. Monitors pre-invoicing report to ensure Safety Inspections are not being processed as Preventative Maintenance Tickets/Manual tickets.
- Assigns tickets to mechanics, as needed.
- Compiles data/information for legal for First Report of Incidents and/or lawsuits (copies of contracts, tickets, and requested data) (assist office manager and/or contract sales admin to compile the required documentation).
- Prepares badging applications and tracking; orders uniforms for service (if not ordered by warehouse).
- Prepares special reports for high profile customers and provides National Accounts with updates and Requests for Information.
- Reviews Work in Progress report (weekly) and submits to regional billers.
- Reviews invoice on-hold reports and works with the Regional Procurement Department to correct.
- Opens and distributes mail and faxes. (N/A if office has office manager)
- Codes local Accounts Payable invoices and forward to Oracle Invoice email. (N/A if branch has office manager)
- Manages vehicles and submits change forms to LeasePlan. (N/A if branch has office manager or warehouse supervisor)
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or one-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training in basic business administration
- Some elevator repair administrative work preferred
- Oracle database knowledge
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Sales, Marketing and Communication|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.