Project Manager II- OSC
Atlanta, Georgia, United States — TK Elevator Corporation
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager II to join our world class team in Atlanta, GA.
This role manages cross-functional and multi-discipline projects through a collaborative approach working closely with the executive sponsors, the executive management team, and the portfolio office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Capturing high level project risks, assumption and constraints based on organizational and environmental factors
- Developing the project business case
- Communicating the project charter content with key stakeholders and helping build a case for the approval of the charter
- Work closely with the project sponsor to ensure alignment and engagement
- Development of all relevant aspects of the project management plan.
- Define & track project all plans in a project schedule with resources encompassing all areas required to complete the project.
- Conduct a kick-off meeting with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan and gain consensus.
- Manage task execution as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
- Implement the approved changes and corrective actions required by following the change management plan to meet or exceed project requirements.
- Supports team building by generating mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members.
- Develop project team and improves team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Responsible for and management of overall project deliverables to Baseline Timing commitments, financial measures, performance measures and various Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
- Capture, analyze and manage lessons learned in order to enable continuous improvement.
- Monitor procurement and manufacturing activities in order to verify compliance with project deliverables, focusing on “on time” execution to the quality standards and management plan.
- Assure completion of all required launch process deliverables.
- Coordinate with Engineering Sustaining team to train and transfer product to Sustaining control.
- Archive project documents and materials for future reference and audit.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years’ experience coordinating and/supporting business projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or Technology field preferred
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt, preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Engineering and Site Operations|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.