Project Manager III- OSC
Atlanta, Georgia, United States — TK Elevator Corporation
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager III to join our world class team in Atlanta, GA.
As the most senior position in project management at TK Elevator, the project manager manages major cross-functional and multi-discipline projects through a collaborative approach working closely with the executive sponsor(s), the executive management team, the portfolio office
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Facilitating and gathering relevant project information to complete the charter
- Stakeholder identification and gathering their requirements and facilitating the identification of key deliverables
- Capturing high level project risks, assumption and constraints based on organizational and environmental factors
- Development of all relevant aspects of the project management plan: including but not limited to: Scope, Cost, Schedule, Human Resources, Communication, Procurement, Quality, Change Management, Safety and Risk. Focus on engagement and gain input from all functional leaders during this process.
- working with various life cycle processes and knowing how to conduct the planning activities within the context of those functional life cycle processes
- Acquire and manage project resources to execute the project plan (mission-based team assignments).
- Manage task execution as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
- Implement the quality management plan to required quality standards.
- Implement the approved changes and corrective actions required by following the change management plan to meet or exceed project requirements.
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Responsible for and management of overall project deliverables to Baseline Timing commitments, financial measures, performance measures and various Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
- Assure completion of all required launch process deliverables (i.e., SPDP, other).
- Gain final acceptance from relevant stakeholders, confirming and assuring that project scope and deliverables were achieved.
- More duties within job scope
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Production and Manufacturing|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.