Regional Lift Technician - Central/East London
TK Elevator UK Ltd — London, United Kingdom
About TK Elevator
We are moved by what moves people, by what moves the world and in our ever-growing cities. As a leading Global Elevator Business, we create environments where future generations want to work by making sure we are honest and transparent with our colleagues as well as our clients. We inspire our colleagues to act as Entrepreneurs in their roles by injecting passion, enthusiasm, and drive whilst taking responsibility for their overall contribution to deliver the wider business objectives.
Keeping our Colleagues Safe is at the heart of everything we do, and we are a business which has unique engineering capabilities, providing full lifecycle support for urban mobility, and vertical transportation.
What we expect
Working as a technician in the Central, East London area you will be responsible for,
- Fault finding on various equipment’s
- Using your knowledge on problematic units to diagnose issues
- Assisting on modernisation and installation projects as required
- Offering support on repairs
- Always working to best practices
- You will also aid in working through problematic lifts that are on the blacklist and lifts that may be off.
- As a key member also assisting in the training of engineers within the area.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this Technician role you will have
- A background within servicing, callouts, or installation
- Previous experience as a Technician is desirable
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 is essential
- Worked on a variety of products in industry
- Hold strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Can work as part of a team and also as a lone engineer
- You must be driven and enthusiastic
What we offer
What’s in it for you?
A competitive salary, 33 days holidays a year, year which increases with length of service, access to a company health cash scheme (BHSF), network benefits, company pensions and discounts from local gyms.
As an equal opportunity employer, TK Elevator value diversity. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion are going to help ensuring the ideas, perspectives as well as the experiences of our colleagues to support the culture of learning and needing to bring together talent across the world. TK Elevator welcome applicants from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
|Type of contract:
|Engineering and Site Operations
|Engineering & urban mobility
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.