Sales Coordinator- National Accounts
TK Elevator Corporation — Atlanta, Georgia, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator- National Accounts in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for coordinating and supporting the National Account Managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support to the National Account Managers and provide exceptional customer service to client base.
- Support sales growth by researching potential customers and assisting with implementation of strategies to obtain new business
- Provide administrative support such as gathering data for revenue monthly reports, managing growth report and coordinating field surveys of customer’s equipment for RFPs
- Compile bid documents for RFP’s
- Work with the legal team to obtain COIs for customers.
- Prepare contracts, addendums, riders, spreadsheets, proposals, extensive use of Excel
- Manage current client portfolios by entering and maintaining client information in the web-based computer application
- Resolve calls from customers for service requests, contract scope inquiries, billing issues and escalated matters
- Responsible for coordinating National Accounts contract rollouts
- Responsible for daily communication with member of the thyssenkrupp field organization: Branch Managers, Sales Representatives, and Accounts Receivable personnel
- Ability to asses a situation and make an educated decision based on the facts and information that surrounds the situation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or Ged is required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent hours of college-level coursework plus professional experience is preferred
- CRM systems experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A cultivated attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint abilities
- Background in facilitating large scale projects involving a multitude of people and documentation
- Experience with facilities management
Experience with customer service, sales and office administration necessary.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||General Administration and Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.