Team Lead – Global Digital Business and Processes (d/f/m)
TK ELEVATOR IBERICA HOLDING, SL UNIPERSONAL — Madrid, Spain
People are at the center of everything we do at TK Elevator – we work as one team, watch out for each other’s safety and share a common vision to keep the world moving. This is your chance to go beyond and impact the future of urban mobility.
What we expect
TK Elevator aims to be a leader in industrial IoT solutions, data-enabled solutions, and software solutions that make our customers and users successful and happy. Jointly with leading technology companies as strategic partners, we have just released our first Digital Native Elevator EOX. We will continue this journey - to improve the lives of people everywhere, every day.
You will co-drive this journey with a dynamic and growing team that uses leading technology and works in a truly global setup to solve challenging problems, develop new business solutions and digital products:
- You will be a hands-on leader, leading very large global programs/processes – from requirements to Dev to testing
- You will lead a growing team of managers and Product Owners
- You will define/improve global processes for developing digital solutions (linked to Hardware) – combining many applications and platforms
- You will collaborate with colleagues and leaders across the world in a truly global setup and with very different functions
- You will guide other digital teams along the process and ensure priorities, timelines and way of working is adhered to
- You define project scope, deliverables, workstreams, team-, and governance structures (end-to-end PM)
Who we are looking for
- A hands-on business leader with passion, affinity for digital technology and processes as well as a cultural mindset of Team first
- You have a university degree in engineering, IT, Business Management, or similar
- Over 5 years of professional experience in an international environment, high business acumen, experience in consulting and stakeholder management highly beneficial
- Experience in managing international and cross-functional projects and teams
- Experience with classic- & agile (Safe or alike) project management methods
- Fluent English and impeccable communication skills
What we offer
- Secure job and salary – permanent contract in a technically exciting, stable, and sustainable industry and an attractive compensation package
- Social benefits including flexible pay scheme and lunch tickets
- Teamwork & safety – an open, transparent, and value-oriented culture
- Individualized training plan from your very first day.
- TK Elevator is a company with an open, transparent culture that focuses on the people who make it up. At TKE you will receive frequent feedback, continuous training and space to contribute your ideas.
TK Elevator is a forward-thinking company where people can find the freedom to broaden their horizons and become part of a company that is diverse, exciting, innovative and, on top of all, stable. We have created a work environment that fosters respect, tolerance and diversity, where people can grow professionally and work in teams passionate about transforming the industry.
At TKE we are committed to a corporate culture that values and is committed to diversity. We understand that different cultures, professional profiles, nationalities or gender enrich us and allow us to work together and achieve excellence. We are adhered to the world compact and the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.
Please send your application in English. We're looking forward to getting to know you!
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Information Technology|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.