Warehouse Associate/Driver (Pomona)
TK Elevator Corporation — Pomona, New York, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Driver/Associate in Pomona, NY.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates company vehicles, including vans, trucks, stake body trucks, and pick-up trucks to make assigned deliveries and pickups
- Assists in the loading, unloading and moving of materials and supplies within the warehouse area; operates a fork lift to move heavy material and physically lifts materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Unloads equipment, parts and supplies at job sites and keeps crews supplied with necessary materials
- Maintains inventory in the storage areas of the warehouse Includes maintaining an inventory of special tools
- Performs shipping and receiving functions as assigned
- Maintains the upkeep of the warehouse and grounds
- Arranges for the upkeep and servicing of company vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or one to three months related experience or training
- Motor vehicle license in good standing
- Department of Transportation certification, where required
Salary range is $43,000 to $69,000. The role offers a bonus based on individual and company performance. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevatoror call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||General Administration and Services|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.