Warehouse Driver (Oakland)
TK Elevator Corporation — San Leandro, California, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Driver to join our team in Oakland, CA.
Responsible for the maintenance and delivery of parts, supplies and equipment to job sites in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates company vehicles, including vans, trucks, stake body trucks, and pick-up trucks to make assigned deliveries and pickups
- Assists in the loading, unloading and moving of materials and supplies within the warehouse area; operates a fork lift to move heavy material and physically lifts materials weighing up to 50 pounds
- Unloads equipment, parts and supplies at job sites and keeps crews supplied with necessary materials
- Maintains inventory in the storage areas of the warehouse. Includes maintaining an inventory of special tools
- Performs shipping and receiving functions as assigned
- Maintains the upkeep of the warehouse and grounds
- Arranges for the upkeep and servicing of company vehicles
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Individual must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Position requires the ability to and is responsible for driving and operating an F650 Flat Bed Stake Body with 6000lb Rail Lift Gate
- This individual will also be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized warehouse.
- Must be proficient with computers in addition to other responsibilities (Outlook / Microsoft Office)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay range is $23 to $35 per hour. The role offers a bonus based on individual and company performance. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly at 1-844-427-5461.
Please use the contact below for job specific requests and include the Job-ID.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Production and Manufacturing|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.