Sr. Account Manager- Service/Repair (San Diego)
TK Elevator Corporation — El Cajon, California, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Account Manager- Service/Repair in San Diego, CA
Responsible for successfully securing and maintaining service accounts and repair work and developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers so that the branch meets annual revenue goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools for service and repair growth and cancellation reduction.
- Manages service accounts by visiting with Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers within assigned territory, to develop ongoing relationships with customers and build an understanding of their needs and wants. Includes building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups.
- Develops capital plans for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by attending training classes and studying factory equipment manuals and supplier information. Includes developing knowledge of local elevator code requirements.
- Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labor and other job costs using estimating software program. For items not in the program, obtains price estimates from suppliers and manually calculates. Includes reviewing blueprints, surveying equipment and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals.
- Prepares service contract bids. Includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals.
- Receives and responds to written and oral questions related to quoted repairs and service contracts. Includes performing follow-up with customers on all service and repair proposals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Salary range is $80,000 to $103,000. The role offers a car allowance, fuel card, and monthly commission program. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of sales experience or training required; for candidates with 3+ years of elevator sales experience bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings preferred
- Experience selling Service/Repair, Construction, and Modernization in elevator strongly preferred
Salary range is $65,000 to $103,000. The role offers a car allowance, fuel card, and monthly commission program. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Sales, Marketing and Communication|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.