Sr. Billing Administrator | Scarborough
TK Elevator Canada Ltd — Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
TK Elevator is one of the world’s leading elevator companies with unique engineering capabilities. Our innovative, efficient and reliable vertical transportation systems have been moving people in Canada for nearly half a century. Our capabilities include high- quality, customer-focused service as well as individual maintenance and modernization packages. Our highly skilled technicians efficiently service a multi-brand portfolio consisting of more than 1.2 million units under maintenance. We’re reshaping the elevator industry and transforming cities into the best places to live.
As a Sr. Billing Administrator, you’ll be a key member of our Customer Set Up and Billing team, ensuring that our high volume of invoices reach our customers each month with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism. Responsiveness, a service-oriented mindset, and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities will be critical to your success. We are looking to implement new workflow and billing tools, so you’re ideally someone who is adaptable and excited to help create and build new, more efficient invoicing processes. Our team moves quickly, so we need someone who builds trust through competence, and brings initiative and tenacity to everything they do.
What we expect
- Maintain and ensure integrity of customer master data with attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Communicate with the requestors to resolve any data deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Provide training and ongoing support to the branch billing administrators with contract set up and administration.
- Ensure customer billing accounts are set up with correct distribution method and according to their specifications.
- Review billings batches initiated by branch administrators for accuracy and completeness and complete posting and distribution.
- Verify, generate, send out and/or upload to portals customer invoices.
- Communicate with clients and other departments, resolve issues, and provide clarifications.
- Process credits, adjustments and write offs as required.
- Prepare various monthly and ad-hoc reports and meet billing deadlines.
- Play active role in new tools implementations and other improvement projects.
- Create and distribute various customer statements, letters and other types of communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
- A college diploma or university in accounting, finance or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Billing/Accounts Receivable administrator in a high transaction volume environment.
- Solid understanding of customer master data and invoicing processes/procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry and accounting software programs.
- Experience with vendor invoicing portals is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to age, gender, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and veteran status, or any other protected status required by applicable law.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Work mode:||On Site|
|Job field:||Finance and Controlling|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.