Sr. Sales Representative- Modernization (Oakland)
TK Elevator Corporation — San Leandro, California, United States
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sr Sales Representative in Oakland, CA
Responsible for driving the revenue, profit margin, and overall sales growth by leading the branch’s sales force across all three lines of business, and leads by creating a culture based on being the easiest to do business with. Ensures sales representatives exceed sales goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Safety First - Supports a culture of safety throughout the organization and stresses the importance of safety to all employees. Active participant in the branch safety committee
- Builds strong customer relationships with branch key customers. Maintains a strong working knowledge of the overall market area movement including market penetration, volume for different lines of business, competitors’ positions and strategies
- Manages and develops branch’s sales representatives; to include setting sales goals, reviewing sales performance and on-going training and development. Administers quarterly performance management process. Supports sales representatives to ensure their questions and issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
- Leads business growth and fosters relationships with key customers, consultants and architects. Creates synergies within all lines of business, including leadership of the NIM process with the goal of producing 100% on-time conversion
- Supports a culture of customer satisfaction that promotes customer retention. Works with other departments to ensure proactive customer assistance
- Implements and oversees strategic sales initiatives in keeping with corporate and regional strategic initiatives
- Develops a consistent and superior brand identity used by all sales employees when making sales presentations and proposals and preparing bids. Identifies areas of sales-skill opportunities and initiates applicable training/coaching as required
- Ensures all bids are approved based on established approvals levels. Includes ensuring that bids requiring higher level approvals are submitted on million dollar approval forms in a timely manner; and bids requiring additional approval have forms submitted along with the appropriate approval package
- Ensures branch sales efforts are run consistently and cohesively. Includes monitoring sales activity using CRM and approving sales incentives
- Reviews and sets sales goals in line with budgetary and corporate guidelines Includes approving individual sales goals in line with the budgetary plan along with quarterly reviews of performance to targets
- Strategically reviews P&L and other financial reports to monitor sales performance within the branch to ensure monthly goals are met or exceeded and cancellations are controlled. Works with the Branch Manager and other relevant leaders to review and develop sales budgets
- Reviews, participates and creates bidding strategies to ensure profitability Conducts/participates in ITS/factory tours as deemed necessary to demonstrate technical competence and secure customer interest
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of the overall market area, including sales backlog, market penetration, volume of outstanding bids, available new business, special projects, and staffing requirements and availability
- Maintains strong familiarity of company products by attending company training classes and reviewing factory equipment updates and supplier goods
- Partners with Branch Manager to ensure alignment on all goals and initiatives
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of sales experience or training required; for candidates with 3+ years of elevator sales experience bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Proven success in B2B field sales with experience selling services in a highly competitive market
- Ability to review and guide direct reports through contract proposals and business correspondence
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions to improve profitability
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary range is $65,000 to $129,000. The role offers a car allowance, fuel card, and monthly commission program. Benefits overview: health insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability insurance, among others.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and veteran status or any other protected status required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to email us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call 1-844-427-5461.
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use the contact
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
|Experience level:||Experienced professionals|
|Type of contract:||Permanent, Full-time|
|Job field:||Sales, Marketing and Communication|
|Industry:||Engineering & urban mobility|
Application deadline: as long as the job is listed on our career page, we are looking for suitable candidates (all genders welcome). We are looking forward to receiving your application.